Friday, February 6, 2009

Man, I Stink!

So, I started this blog and have gotten fussed at because I haven't blogged since Thanksgiving! I stink... I know! I am going to try my best to stay on top of this though!

This year has already FLOWN by. It is now the beginning of February and it is so crazy to me how the older I get the quicker time goes by. I am currently sitting on the couch looking at Tucker with all his stuffed animals under the blanket with him. Out of all the boys he is the only one who has always, since the day he was born, gotten so attached to a stuffed animal. He takes them with him everywhere he goes, adores them, talks to them, fusses at them, and makes sure every night they are cuddled up under the covers for the night. I LOVE it....it is just sweet to see it.

Ty and Tanner are busy busy. Tyler got accepted into the gifted program at school, which was exciting for him because Tanner has been in it a few years and Ty now can experience the excitement Tanner gets from it. It amazes me the things they are learning and the difference it is since I was in school. Ty in 4th grade is doing things that I did in 7th grade and Tanner in second is doing things I did in 5th grade. It also amazes me the things I have forgotten :) But I won't get into that!

Matt and I have just been riding out this thing we call life. The ups and downs and everything in between. It is such a blessing to have a partner and best friend that I adore to experience the ups and downs of life. Of course, I must brag! We flew to Disney for Matt to do the half-marathon. He did a great job! Our whole family went and his brother did the full marathon. We all had the best time. Matt and his brother have already signed up for the "goofy" challenge for next year, which is the half marathon on Saturday and the full marathon on Sunday....yep....I think they are crazy! :) But I can't wait to root them on!!

Anyway, my goal is to not let so much time go in between blogs this time. I hope you all are doing wonderful and are enjoying your new year so far! Until next time....

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Hey girl! Good to have you back! It is very crazy trying to find the time to blog! I can't believe how fast time has gone by--it seems like it was just yesterday when Tucker was born! Great to hear about the boys in the gifted program!! Miss you! We need to get together!!